We have re-opened with limited operations. Please read on for details. Thank you so much for your support throughout our closure and we look forward to SEEing you soon!
We are resuming all non-urgent eye care. We have diligently prepared new protocols and are looking forward to resuming a new 'normal' operation.
We have implemented the following policies at our office:
1. All patients, staff, and doctors will have their temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer before entering the office. Those with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more will not be permitted to enter our office and will be asked to contact their primary care doctor.
2. All patients, staff, and doctors will be required to wear masks 100% of the time.
3. Patients are required to fill out the paperwork online prior to their eye appointment and complete an interview over the phone to confirm you do not have COVID related symptoms prior to your appointment.
3. We are limiting family members in the office and exam room. We are asking adult patients to come alone, and minors come with 1 parent.
4. We clean every door handle, chair, countertop, and equipment of each exam lane between patients. All staff members clean the common areas and bathrooms between use. Eyewear is sanitized prior to trying them on. Large sneeze guard plexiglass will be placed at front desk and dispensing tables for you and our employees' safety. Breath guards have been installed at all testing equipment areas.
5. We have reduced patient schedules in order to ensure social distancing and reduce waiting room occupancy.
6. Doors are locked at all times. No Walk-Ins are allowed. Appointments are needed for all services which include but not limited to: glasses pickup, eyewear selection, as well as comprehensive eye exams. Certain follow-ups may qualify for tele-health appointments. Please call to inquire.
7. You may now order contacts through our website. Go to www.eyesofeastsac.com and click on Order Contacts Here.
8. You may make eye appointments online at our website www.eyesofeastsac.com. However, you are required to speak to a staff member to answer our questionnaire before your appointment in order to confirm it.
We look forward to providing the same excellent care to your patients that you have come to expect from us. As always we are available for any questions or concerns you may have.
Eyes of East Sacramento